A professionally fitted, quality suspended ceiling can transform the look and feel of an office or warehouse. As well as improving the visual aspect of your premises the right suspended ceiling can provide an extra level of protection against fire damage in the event of a fire.
Our suspended ceilings and partitioning division have been installing high quality solutions for clients across a range of industries for many years. Our comprehensive service ensures your installation is professionally managed from first consultation, design and fitting of your suspended ceiling.
Suspended ceilings are quite often a preferred solution to standard ceilings. Some of the reasons for choosing a suspended ceiling are price, practicality and insulation. Price-wise they can be far more cost-effective than a standard ceiling installation, practical by providing an effective cover for unslightly wires, cables and the like. The gap between the suspended ceiling and the roof also provides an effective form of insulation, in addition lowering the volume of air in the room meaning there is less space to be heated or cooled.
There are sound benefits to suspended ceilings that can improve the acoustics in the working environment especially in larger, noisy warehouses and offices.
We only use the best quality materials from trusted manufacturers. We’re here to help and advise you with any questions that you may have - to contact us or arrange a site visit by calling 01462 673150 or by clicking here to enquire online.
CSR has become one of the Uk’s leading specialist in suspension ceiling systems with over 33 years experience in this environment.
Why choose a suspended ceiling?
1) Energy Efficiency - The insulating effect of suspended ceiling panels may help lower energy and cooling bills especially when using air conditioning units.
2) Fire Safety - Most ceiling panels come with either 30 minutes or 60 minutes fire rating.
3) Soundproof - Suspended ceilings offer superior acoustic properties to absorb sound, so surrounding rooms are quieter.
4) LED Lighting - (Light emitting diodes) are the latest and most technological advancement in the lighting industry. A major benefit over fluorescent is no tube changing or lifetime reliability. 60% energy saving using LED flat panels.
5) Hidden Void - Easy access above ceilings to fit wiring and data onto trays. M & E works can be hidden in void areas.
What type of ceiling?
There is a tile and grid system for almost every type of environment in commercial or private workplace.
For any commercial setting it is important to create suitable ambience, for instance a clean minimalistic look will be suitable for a healthcare facility. We can provide ceilings for all types of environments: